Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Food Day

Today's post is all about where to find great recipes. Partly because I'm too lazy to type a recipe and, well, because I just think you need to know these things.

I frequent Kraft Foods where the ingredients are easy and based on the popular brand. I also get a free quarterly publication with yummy ideas and new food products.

Another one of my favs is Taste of Home. I have a paid subscription to this magazine but also use the online recipe catalog on the website to plan meals. The handy feature allows you to click on recipes and then puts the ingredients on a grocery list for printing. Handy, dandy!

As always, the famous Pioneer Woman tantalizes our taste buds with recipes AND pictures of her fabulous creations. Her cookbook will be available in October 2009. You can pre-order it here.

Happy cooking! I hope the moms out there get a break on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Trace and Sarah said...

I did not iknow you could pre-order PW's cookbook!!! I am going to have to do that.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity