I have an untold number of pictures on my camera that I don't have time to post.
My house is a wreck.
I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning.
It must be May and the end of school.
Until I crawl out of this hole, here is my stimulating post for the week:
Top 10 ways to know you are ready for school to end:
10. You are so tired, you now want to answer students' questions with "shutup"
9. Your friends call to ask how you've been and you immediately scream "Stop asking me all these questions."
8. Your garbage can is now your "INBOX"
7. You wake up to discover your classroom is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don't care.
6. You consider a 40 hour work week a vacation.........
5. Visions of the upcoming summer and sleeping in help you make it through Monday.
4. You don't set your alarm anymore because you just don't care if you are late or not...
3. The next kid who asks you for a pencil is going to hear "Don't you ever have anything? Do you see WalMart tattooed on my forehead?"
2. Your day timer/work planner exploded a week ago...
1. You fantasize about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now!
Wow I am a terrible blogger, but read this!
5 years ago