Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I couldn't live without my newly purchased Bissell Clean Sweep. It makes quick cleaning soooo much easier. Instead of the big vacuum, I use this little jewel on tile and rugs. No more carrying rugs outside to shake or shooting dust all over the room with a broom. No batteries, no bags to replace. Good for the environment!




I have found an awesome way to keep my toilets clean and germ-free without weekly scrubbing. The Works Automatic Toilet Cleaner beats any other product of it's type. It is a bleach tablet that you drop in the tank of your toilet and it cleans and sanitizes for up to 11 weeks. Mine usually lasts for 8 weeks. I've tried other brands but this one is cheap (less than $2 at Wal-mart) and really does work!

1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I just want you to know that Ty asked me last night if we could get some of the toilet cleaner that you were talking about on your blog. I guess he does read and pay attention to the blogging world! :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity