Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Beach Vacation


We spent a week in a resort community west of Galveston. It was located around a little town called Jamaica Beach. My parents rented a house with spectacular views very near the beach. I've posted a lot of pictures but not as many as I could have. Here is an overview of our week:


Sunrise from our balcony




View of the beach from the house



Front of the beach house- 4 bedrooms, 4 bath- just right for the 9 of us






Back view




The whole gang


Playing in the sand



At the pool


Ty and Lindsey



Lillian loved the sand








Lucas took good naps with the waves crashing in the background


Tiny feet





Hangin' out










*Flashback*Flashback*Flashback*
Lillian: 2008

Lillian: 2006


Our family


Brent and his trophy fish-a 30lb. Bull Red Fish

The girls



Grammy, Granddad, Lillian, and Lucas



Sunset on the beach

4 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a great time. I really like the sunset pictures. And of course Brent's fish-that's impressive! I'm glad you guys are back.

Candice said...

What FANTASTIC pictures! I am jealous of your beach vacation. I miss the water! What a beautiful family!

Browns said...

Looks like a great family vacation!

kj said...

I love those pictures!!! And the sand with their names is tooo perfect! We leave for San Diego tomorrow! YEAH!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity