Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

She did it! Today was the big day and it all went well. To minimize the emotional upheaval for me, Brent took her this morning. She went right in despite a change in what we had prepared her for. Her teacher is Mrs. McMahan and she has one boy in her class who was with her at Kiddie Kollege.
Class of 2022
She really looks older than pre-K.

My first day of school happened today, too. Mine was uneventful except for several moments of anxiety when I thought of what Lillian was doing today. Now that the year is underway, posts to the blog will be sporadic at best. Once a week will be the goal; anything more will be a bonus.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Congrats on making it through your first day back but even more so for making it through Lillian's first day of school! I am soooo not looking forward to that next year.

Chrisie said...

Way to go Lillian...You look like such a big girl. You are growing up waaaaay too fast. I'm glad you had a great 1st day of school. I can't wait to hear all about it. We love you. Aunt Chrisie, Uncle Faron and Soda Pop!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations (to both of you)! I know Lillian will thrive-she's such a smart, fun kid. I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but unfortunately, it seems to get harder for us.

I missed seeing you guys tonight!

suzspeaks said...

She looks so cute and proud!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity