Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Food Day

Teriaki Chicken
1 cup each of soy sauce, olive oil and Red wine(either real or cooking)
2 tsp ginger
2 tblsp sugar
2 gloves crushed garlic(I used the jar stuff)

Combine above ingredients and marinate thawed breasts or strips of chicken for 3+ hours in fridge. the longer you marinate the better it tastes. Grill or broil when done. Delicious, tender, juicy, easy! I serve with grilled pineapple slices(canned) and wild rice.


Next week, I will have some of my own recipes. I hope you enjoyed the ones I received from the recipe exchange!

4 comments:

kj said...

YES keep the recipes coming! I need all the help I can get!

Melinda said...

Yumm - this sounds good too. I can't wait to read some of your own recipes though : )

Unknown said...

that sounds delicious! i am always up for new recipes!

be sure to swing by and enter the GIVEAWAY this weekend! It is SUPER cute and we are having 2 winners!

Trace and Sarah said...

That sounds really good...I will be trying this one.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity