Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All You

Over the years, I've subscribed to many magazines including Woman's Day, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, and various parenting magazines. Before children, I bought Marie Claire and Glamour. My time is prioritized differently these days so I have limited my magazines to one that has it all (no pun intended). All You is for you!

The promise of coupons is no joke. I have more than paid for the magazine itself on more occasions than I can name. The sign of the times is that it has gone from $1.77 an issue to $2.49 an issue. Inflation- not just for groceries anymore!

*************************************************************************************

The recipes are family and kid friendly- no weird ingredients. I like the easy to read format with short articles (nothing that you have to skip to pg. 94 to finish reading!) and Tip Strips that can be cut off the side of the page for future reference. The clothing comes from stores like Target and JCPenney at affordable prices with several options to complete the same look. Common headings include Your Self, Your Health, Your World, and Your Home. Probably my favorite part (besides the coupons) is the puzzle section. Every issue has Sudoku, a crossword, and a Picture Puzzle. I don't subscribe to it; it's just my guilty pleasure when I buy groceries.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity