UPDATED: Finally had the 18 month dr. appt today. Stats- weight: 26 lbs, 4 oz. (hasn't gained weight since 15 mo. appt); height: 34 1/2 inches
Tubes are still in and clear. Yeah! Cross your fingers they make it through another winter.
Lucas @ 18 months:
- imitates any animal sound
- recognizes airplanes in the sky
- makes a noise like a siren when he hears it (and, oddly, we hear them often here)
- says "Lillian", "sister", "meow-meow" for cat, and many other words we can't distinguish yet!
- blankie went bye-bye forever and he never missed it
- wears 24 month clothes, size 6 shoe
- can stay up later at night without having a meltdown; this is especially nice when we have an evening activity
- naps are 2 hours to the minute!
- has a pair of faux crocs he can put on himself
- loves, and I mean LOVES, the water! He has a "puddle-jumper" that lets him swim unassisted without going underwater.
*height and weight will be added when I finally get around to making an 18 month appointment!*
Wow I am a terrible blogger, but read this!
5 years ago