Friday, July 8, 2011

More 4th of July

Our holiday weekend was jam-packed with activities...for many I have no pictures, only words. Saturday was an all day affair in Duncan at Faron and Chrisie's house. Good friends, good food, and good times! No pics of that...forgot my camera. I did use my new Flip camera so maybe I'll experiment about uploading video to here. We spent Sunday evening with my family, trying to beat the mid-day heat. No fireworks allowed down here in SW Oklahoma. We broke the law with a few sparklers, much to Lucas' chagrin. He's saving a rocket for one day when the burn ban is finally lifted.


Grammy and Wade





Laser Frisbee














2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great picture of Beverly and Wade!

Trace and Sarah said...

Wade looks just like Nathan in that pic of him and your mom, freaky!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity