Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We're Still Here!

It's been awhile! I have no excuse except I haven't felt motivated to update the blog. We've been busy with school and "stuff", the kids have been healthy (except for the runny nose you see in the picture!), and life is normal.

Brent and I are celebrating 9 years of married life today. Rachael is coming to babysit tonight and we're going out for a kid-free dinner.

The weather is awful! Cold and rainy...we haven't seen the sun in days. On our wedding day, it was rainy like this. The sun came through around time for the ceremony then disappeared. It started raining again and rained for 2 weeks! The town of Apache suffered major flooding; many people's lives were in danger when the water rose so fast that they were trapped in their homes.

The kids and I have Fall Break Wed. Thur, and Fri. I'm having a garage sale Fri. to clear out the garage. Mom's coming to help with the kids. We plan to have an uneventful break and stay healthy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're around and healthy. Was contemplating a garage sale too...really need one!

Enjoy your break. I know I am.

Trace and Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Good luck with teh garage sale!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I've been wondering what was going on at your house! Ty will be happy to see a new picture!

Heather Feather said...

Congratulations on 9 years! You are only 1 year away from being on the beach somewhere in Mexico (or whereever).

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity