Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growin' Up

Lillian's new "grown up" hair.
It's all happening too fast...
We were forced to enter the "big girls" section of Kohl's to find clothes on Saturday. She picked out the blue dress for spring, but so many of the styles were waaaay to mature for a 5 year old!
She jumped 2 shoe sizes in recent months which brings her to a 1-2, depending on the type of shoe.
The haircut on Sunday was the final straw...Lillian is growing up.
And there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop it

10 comments:

Melinda said...

Big girl or not, she is sooo beautiful, esp. for a five-yr-old!

Claire said...

I love the hair! So adorable. And it does make her look grown up.

Welcome to the world of "I can't believe this is an option for my child to wear." Its rough to find appropriate clothing. To be honest, since Grace jumped up to big girl sizes, I've had the best luck at Walmart & Target.

Good luck! I know exactly how you're feeling.

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness! She looks at least 2 years older! And so beautiful!

So, has Brent started polishing his shotguns to scare off all the boys yet? ha.

suzspeaks said...

she is beautiful!!

suzspeaks said...

Your blog looks great too!!

Candice said...

She is so beautiful! Daddy must be having a hard time with her growing up, too!:)

Trace and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up! All her curls are gone! She does look absolutely beautiful.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Check out that bling on her finger! :)
Her new haircut looks great!

Chrisie said...

Love the new hair-do Lilly Bean.
Can't wait to see it in person on Saturday.

Browns said...

Oh my her haircut makes her look so much older--she is so pretty!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity